Saturday, December 28, 2019

This is the Tearoom of Despair: Writing about comics


A life of comic books


Mark Millar wants to know what you are talking about


The humanity of Watchmen


The speed of Dillon


Lone Wolf and Cub: Walking the white path


Here comes Jim Lee!


Bob Temuka has come unstuck in time


Eight things I learned selling comics


Action Force, action figures


Ambush Bug: So silly, so quickly


I'm trashing my comics


Carlos is the man


Don't forget me, Animal Man


The night I met the Big Red Cheese


My head is not yet full


No such thing as a blank generation


Wonder girls, shadow cats and magpies


Surfing the skies with Kenny Who


I still miss you, Dave Cockrum


I live my life to a Love and Rockets beat


Slaine versus the El Women


He's the goddamn Batman


Shade, The Changing Man: Mad, mental, crazy


You can do it


This is my most-read post ever


Moving out of home with Marvels


Consider the McCarthy Dredd


I still hate you, Captain Sunshine


Doomed Patrolling


Bringing death and terror to the masses


Thanos!


The Chaos Monsters: Too cute to live


Hitman good


Sheer bloody perfection.


In Barry Linton's Auckland, everything was hot, heavy and horny


The Fantastic Four's greatest adventure


The Biz


Footrot Flats: Down on the farm for Christmas


The adventures of Nikolai Dante


All around the world


Last night the Invisibles saved my life


Still Uncanny, after all these years


Harvey's kinda town


Prophet: Food of the future makes me sick


Justice League Awesome



Justice League Amazing



Oh no he didn't.


Who the hell is John Constantine?


The Visitor - How And Why He Stayed: A little light in the abyss


My codename would be Redundant Lad


The peak of geek


Talking with Dylan Horrocks


Total crush on the New Warriors


Horror on the battlefield


Free your comics


What the world needs now...


I AM a wanker


Warren comics freak me out


Scream! Scream like you mean it!


Thrillpower overload on dull suburban streets


The big books of Bolland


Silver Surfer: Blinded by the gleam of his heavenly arse


Love and Rockets: Something's gonna explode


Hero of the beach!


No comments: