Wednesday, December 29, 2021

This is still the Tearoom of Despair: Writing about comics


Bob Temuka has come unstuck in time



I still hate you, Captain Sunshine


Last night the Invisibles saved my life


Talking with Dylan Horrocks


Wonder girls, shadow cats and magpies


All around the world


The speed of Dillon


The peak of geek


Lone Wolf and Cub: Walking the white path


He's the goddamn Batman


Here comes Jim Lee!


Footrot Flats: Down on the farm for Christmas


Eight things I learned selling comics


Ambush Bug: So silly, so quickly


I'm trashing my comics


Bringing death and terror to the masses


In Barry Linton's Auckland, everything was hot, heavy and horny


The big books of Bolland


The Fantastic Four's greatest adventure


Carlos is the man


The night I met the Big Red Cheese


My head is not yet full


Warren comics freak me out


How good is Brett Parson

Surfing the skies with Kenny Who


I still miss you, Dave Cockrum


Who's that Cable?


 

You can do it


Horror on the battlefield


Silver Surfer: Blinded by the gleam of his heavenly arse


Consider the McCarthy Dredd


Doomed Patrolling


Mark Millar wants to know what you are talking about


Thanos!




The Biz


The adventures of Nikolai Dante


Don't forget me, Animal Man


Still Uncanny, after all these years


Harvey's kinda town



Oh no he didn't.


Sheer bloody perfection.


We're all turning into Larry Niven



Total crush on the New Warriors


What the world needs now...


The Chaos Monsters: Too cute to live


I AM a wanker


Thrillpower overload on dull suburban streets


Free your comics


The humanity of Watchmen

This is my most-read post ever


Slaine versus the El Women


Love and Rockets: Something's gonna explode


Hero of the Beach

Moving out of home with Marvels


A life of comic books


How to become Seto Thargo


 

No comments: