Tuesday, February 14, 2023

The Gutter Review: Undead dust (and lust) in the wind



Twitter partially went down for a few hours last week, and I ain't no tech geek, so have no idea what caused it, but it happened right at the moment an essay I wrote about comics that made me feel funny when I was 12 went out into the world.

I wrote it for The Gutter Review, a new incarnation of the NeoText site I used to write for ,with loads of fantastically horny comic and movie content, curated by editor Chloe Maveal ,and it's an absolute honour to share some thoughts there.

Still, it wasn't hard to write about these things. My pre-puberty mind might have been in turmoil around all the horny vampires in old magazines, but I was right all along - those are great and sexy comics, and Marvel are always showing how cowardly they really are when they to to cover up their sordid past.


No comments: