Monday, October 24, 2022

Please stand by.......



After more than two and a half years, our household has finally been hit by the Covid. So thanks to all the anti-vaxxer scum and all the dipshits who found it so fucking hard to wear a tiny piece of cloth over their face-holes - even though I've been taking as many precautions as possible, mainly because the line from The Stand about somebody paying for a burger with a $5 bill that was 'crawling with death' since I was 12 - you got us in the end.

(Also, a good friend of mine is probably going to lose his father soon after the virus triggered a terrible stroke, so I can only hope that all the fuckheads who downplayed, ignored or otherwise actively spread the virus over the past two years have one tiny moment of self-reflection in the future and realise what astronomical monsters they are. But since they are literally the stupidest motherfuckers on the planet, I don't have much hope for that.)

Anyway, while we're suffering relatively mild symptoms, it has still knocked us on our fuckin' arse, so there will be no new content at the Tearoom of Despair for the next week. Normal service should resume next week.

And just wear a fucking mask, you fucking cunts. It ain't that hard.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon.

Am un-masked, unvaxed, and have had you in my house before.

You seemed a much nicer person then.

Bob Temuka said...

Fuck off.

Unknown said...

Crap. Very sorry to hear this. Hope you all feel a lot better soon, and there's no lasting effects. I'm relieved I'm in a city that still values mask-wearing when inside with strangers, and I'm very grateful masks and vaccinations have helped me dodge the 'rona completely even when (in retrospect) it's been clear that I'm been smack bang in the middle of a superspreader event. Best thing is that people with regular colds more readily consider wearing masks, cos it's NOT FUCKEN DIFFICULT. AT ALL.