I'm so, so sorry.....
* God help me, sometimes I still like Don Heck more than Kirby.
*I'm still angry that Wolverine beat Lobo in the first big DC/Marvel donnybrook.
*The New Warriors was my favourite comic in the entire world for a whole year.
* I'm still quite chuffed by the way Alan Davis took about an issue and a half to tie up all Chris Claremont's dangling plots when he took over as writer of Excalibur.
* I stole three issues of the second Marvel Handbook from a small, family-owned bookstore back in the late eighties, and I still feel awfully guilty about that.
* Despite the best of intentions on the part of all concerned, I didn’t really like Age of the Sentry.
* R Crumb's comics creep me out a bit too much.
* I've got this horrible habit of watching foreign films on fastforward, and trying and keep up with the subtitles. I've got to stop that.
* I still think a lot of Marvel's What The-? series is really, really funny.
* Outside of All Star Superman, the only Superman comic I've bought in the last five years is the collection of Bob Haney's Super-Sons stories.
* I once tried to convince my best friends that Interview With The Vampire really was the best book ever.
* I still love Kitty Pryde, and only want good things to happen to her.
* The only Bendis comic I own these days is the collection of his Ultimate Team-Up stories.
* It wasn’t until Final Crisis #6 that I made the connection between the Black Flash and the Black Racer. That only took ten years.
* I always kinda liked Wizard.
* The only manga I’ve ever read is Akira, Barefoot Gen, Lone Wolf and Cub and the Kurisagi Corpse Delivery Service.
* I slipped over and fell on my butt in front of 10,000 people when I was five years old.
* Every week for the last month, I’ve bought fifteen comics for ten dollars, and they’re almost all shit. Recent DC and Marvel comics that I end up selling two weeks later. I can’t get enough of them.
* The only ones I’ll keep will be Don Simpson’s extremely bizarre Splitting Image, Keith Giffen’s even odder Trencher, one issue of Tom Peyer’s Hourman, the Generation X Underground Special by Jim Mahfood and some Milligan/Aldred X-Force and some Lethargic Lad. Ummm....
* I used to take Marvel's Coolometer at its word.
* I really did believe that Pink Floyd was going to be the key into a whole new world. (I still cried like a little girl when they took to the stage at Live 8.)
* I spent three days in London a couple of years ago, and all I really remember is the comic shops.
* I'm still disappointed that I never developed super powers during puberty, and I blame Zenith.
* It took me 15 years to work out that Freddie Mercury was gay.
* Once I got busted singing along to Bring The Noise by Anthrax and Public Enemy. It was on my walkman, and I was busted by the prettiest girl at my work. She never talked to me after that.
*I dug the draftsmanship, but I just don't like Guy Davis' artwork because I always used to think his people were so ugly. Until Unstable Molecules. His Sue Storm was hot.
* I... I think my current favourite monthly comic is Jack of Fables.
* God help me, sometimes I still like Sal Buscema more than Kirby.