Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Vomit #17: WarrenEllis.com achieves consciousness.

As information increases in a incredibly incredulous rate, the sum total of human knowledge has acknowledged its own creation and reached a state of sentient awareness at Warrenellis.com

“Blimey,” said the owner of the third best beard in comics when informed of the situation. “That’s a little bit perplexing, that is.”

Ellis said he first noticed the change in his webite when he accidentally downloaded a load of elderly goatse shots to the blog. “It went for my face and I had to beat it back with me cane. It then informed me that it was the sum total of human knowledge and was preparing to broadcast its message on several subspace channels throughout the multiverse.

“It all sounds a bit dodgy to me,” said Ellis, “but I figure I can get a few mini-series ideas out of all this.”

Ellis also denied he was the same Warren Ellis who plays with Nick Cave, but the Comics Vomit has not seen them together at the same time and remains unconvinced.

No comments: