Wednesday, March 6, 2024

This is my life again: Doctor Who on the page



Now that I live in the same general vicinity as my best mates for the first time in years, I'm definitely borrowing their shit, especially when there's no other geekness to load up on at the shops. 

Which means I've been catching up on the past four years of Doctor Who Magazine and it's so bloody good. I love its unbridled enthusiasm for the future of the greatest TV show ever made, the deep dives into stories that aired decades ago (especially the ones that remain lost), and the comic strip is still the best way to find new Who comics (Scott Gray remains a deeply underrated writer).

There are so few magazines devoted to glorious science fiction nonsense left these days, but this is still the best in smarts, style and love for the source material. 

No comments: