* In an article about Final Crisis in the good old Comic Shop News, there was an interview with Dan DiDio where the word 'crisis' was used several dozen times. Searing the name of a brand into the minds of your clients is a legitimate marketing practise, but fucking hell, DC! YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG
* Fans don't know what the fuck they are talking about. Stop giving them what they ask for, and give them something they didn't know they needed. DC! YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!
* Just because a character is popular, doesn't mean you should ruin that popularity by overexposing the character and diluting the appeal. Just because you can publish a thousand comics featuring Batman every month doesn't mean you have to. Come on, DC! YOU'RE DOING IT WONG!
*How can a Tony Daniel cover be an incentive, DC? YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG?
*If you've got a crossover “event” comic that impacts on 80 percent of the titles you publish, make sure you've got most of it in the bag before you even think about solicitation, or it will all go horribly wrong, DC! Wrong!
* I have love for some of your comic books that makes me wife a bit jealous. Wrong, DC. VERY WRONG!
* And stop copying the others guys. THEY'RE DOING IT WRONG TOO!
*And for God's sake, don't listen to me! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT