* There is nothing on God’s green Earth that is sexier than the way Jim Aparo draws a woman’s eyebrow.
* Everything I ever need to know in life I learnt from the ValueTales by Spencer Johnson MD
* When I’m driving around motorway spaghetti junctions, I sometimes find myself humming Star Wars music and pretending I’m in that goddamn trench.
* Was there ever an Earth-2 Aquaman?
* I still don't understand why 2000ad hasn't adapted Big Dave Bishop's Thrill Power Overload as a comic strip.
* Serge Gainsbourg really was a dirty ol' bastard, wasn't he?
* Why did DC's Paradox stop producing the Big Book Of... series? I bought every single one of those suckers, and would gladly buy more.
* The first Doctor Who New Adventures book that I ever bought was Return of the Living Dad by Kate Orman. This was a fantastic place to start.
* I always thought I was a fan of the Legion of Super Heroes. Turns out I just dig Keith Giffen.